Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fat & Jolly

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have cooked up another winner with N is for Naughty Christmas:


I might have an impressive collection of Christmas irreverence, so I hope to play this one a few times. :)

Here's the first card I made:


I've used a few more inches of my Santa washi tape, and an old, wood-mounted sentiment from River City Rubber Works. I thought of this stamp as I sent off 5 lbs of Buckeyes to a friend in Alabama.

I'm having a particularly irreverent day, so another card may be in the offing. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Some of the stuff I used: Fat & Jolly from River City Rubber Works, MME Sweater Weather 6x6 paper, and the following:



5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope another card is in the offing! And I hope it's as fantastic as this one!
    I love that sentiment! You have Santa washi tape??? That is super awesome!
    For the record, Canadians also love buckeyes...those of us who know what they are at least...YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This gave me a case of the giggles. That sentiment is just toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what buckeyes ARE, but have never sampled them. Doubt you're allowed to send them over the border to me, alas. This is perfect with the Santa torso and snarky sentiment! (Although when I feel fat, I rarely feel jolly...) Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment and card design Leslie. Yum...Buckeyes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Lindsey, when I feel fat, I rarely feel jolly. Ha ha ha! Love your Santa and an excellent sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)