Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CSSC #8

It's the first of the month, so it's time for a new Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch for September:


It's really A2 size; I just can't draw worth beans.

I based the sketch on this card:


Please feel free to flip the sketch, change the shapes, add layers, patterned paper, or whatever floats your boat. As long as I can recognize the basic sketch in your creation, it's all good!

The winner will receive something from my basket of give-away goodies.

The link-up will be open until Monday, September 21st, at 11:55 pm EDT.

Enter soon! Enter often up to three times! And remember to have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Great Sketch, I'm hoping to work on it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pondering this sketch which is silly because I have no desk.... and biology homework. Today's chapter was interesting but hard for my brain to wrap around. Hey at least I did my first of 3 discussion question thingies... I didn't say this in my introduction in my class but goal is always to never have homework on the weekends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already practically a week behind! Eek! Silly life getting in the way again. If I make a Christmas card out of it, will you be very angry? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this sketch... OF COURSE! & of course i felt free to add stuff on top b/c hey... it's what i *do* lol! but for once i think that though layery, my interpretation is pretty faithful, so i link my card with pride! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)