Monday, September 15, 2014

ABNH: Papers, Please


It's the 15th of the month, and time for a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero. This fortnight we're using patterned paper. We're also collaborating with Winnie & Walter:


so I've used some of their stamps along with Hero Arts.

Heaven knows I have patterned paper, so I decided to stamp on it for a change. Here's my card, then I'll explain:


I stamped the Hero Arts Feathers onto some Fancy Pants Memories Captured 6x6 papers, and cut them out with the coordinating Hero Arts dies. I had to fussy-cut one of them, but the others had matching dies. I stacked the feathers and stuck them down to the card front, leaving enough room for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Winnie & Walter set The Big, The Bold, and The Happy.

I poked two holes in the white layer and fed some floss through to tie a bow. I then layered that on some black card stock, and put the whole thing on a white base. The end.

So, I know you have some patterned paper, and I think you should pop over to play along, and also to give my teammates some comment love. :)

Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I like those feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feather stamps look so cool on the patterned paper! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, do I ever love this card, Leslie! Your feathers look amazing! Perfect choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card at the ABNH blog, and had to come find out how you did it! Love the stamping on the patterned paper, & I think you did an excellent job fussy-cutting that one feather. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)