Monday, June 30, 2014

Healing Vibes

For my next trick, I did another now-expired challenge, this one at Paper Smooches:

Here's my card:


I had Hero Arts Mint Julep ink out for something, and I decided to use it to make my own colored card stock. I contrasted that with a piece of black patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard 6x6 paper pack.

The image and sentiment are from the Paper Smooches First Aid Kit set, and this is the first time I've actually used them. Go, me.

You may or may not find this difficult to believe, but that green strip down the right side took me as long to make as the rest of the card, if not longer. I had serious issues at the time. Serious. I'd also trimmed the card to within an inch of its life. It's kinda small. ;/

I'll be back shortly with some more cards to share!

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Cute! I really need to buy more get well sets. I never think of it until I need one and don't have it, of course.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)