Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ABNH Challenge: Layer Cake

It's time for a new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero. This fortnight the theme is Dimension or Layers.



We're also collaborating with Freckled Fawn this month, so I've incorporated some of their products into my card:


As soon as I saw those shiny bows, I knew I needed to CASE this card I saw on Pinterest. I also used some Gossamer Blue papers and heart stickers from last month (hey, they were still out ...). In addition to all the dimension with the bows:
 

(they are pretty fat!) I also layered all the papers on black. The challenge is dimension/layers, so I did both! :)

Come on over to ABNH to see what my fellow DT peeps have made, then join us! Also, if you play along with us (and please do!) there is a gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp up for grabs!



Thanks for stopping by!








Products used: Freckled Fawn sequins bows from the Oh Deer Me Oct 2013 Kit, Gossamer Blue March kit (papers), Gossamer Blue March Life Pages Kit (hearts by Chickaniddy), and the following:



3 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh, shiny things! That card is fabulous. The layout is perfect and I love those sparkly bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bows are fabulous. If I had them though I'd have to stick them to the cats' collars though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)