Saturday, March 1, 2014

XOXO - An OWH Sketch Challenge

For last week's OWH Sketch Challenge:



I played with one of my newly-acquired washi tape stacks *cough* and made four of these:


Yeah, the Ocean ink might not have been my best color choice, but I didn't want to use black or dark grey, so it is what it is. It actually looks better in real life. Also, that vertical washi tape has other colors in it, so each card is a tiny bit different:


I love that floral tape. I might have acquired the MME paper pack, too. You'll probably see that in my next post. :)

I have more challenges to tackle! Thanks for stopping by!

Edited to add: Forgot to link up to the Ribbon Carousel Blog challenge to use washi tape. :)

Products used: SU pearls, and the following:
*the washi link image is a little whacked. ;/



2 comments:

  1. That's washi tape?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wait? The big circles are on washi tape??! Except for the one I can tell you stamped... that's some impressive washi tape. I can see why you had to have it. And some paper to keep it company.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)