Saturday, March 29, 2014

Grateful

I combined three challenges for this card. First, the sketch from Deconstructing Jen:


with some shapes ala CAS-ual Fridays:


(but I didn't use CAS-ual Fridays stamps, nor did I keep it CAS), and colors inspired by Fusion:


Now, after all of that, here's my card:


I stuck pretty much to the sketch. The circle with stamped sentiment was in my UFO pile, and now it's been used. yay  Instead of circles, I used three small ovals for the CAS-ual Fridays theme. That part is very meh to me.  And the colors were easy with that paper pack. I love that part. :)

I'm off to post another challenge card. Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: SU 3/16" oval punch, SU mini glue dots, and the following:



8 comments:

  1. Great card, Leslie! I really like the papers you selected! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - I like the selection of patterned paper and the rounded corner on one edge. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creative way you've combined these challenges! Great use of the various dps as well! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, way to rock and combine those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! All those great patterns and shapes. There is that paper pack I admire so much that I just hoard it... but maybe someday I'll use it. If not, y'all can bury me with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really rocked the parkbench papers! Love your card so clean and fresh!!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION this week!!!! SO glad that you did, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Love those papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool mix of the patterns!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)