Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chocolate ... Therapy

I was organizing some of my smaller stamps the other day, and I ran across this gem from a bazillion years ago:

It hadn't seen ink in sooo long, I had trouble peeling it off the acetate backing. But I persevered and made this:


following an old sketch from Unscripted Sketches:


I actually colored him (should be obvious *ahem*) in the traditional navy blazer and khaki slacks. I used some masculine-type papers and mixed up the patterns so they'd mostly work together.

For my last act, I added Glossy Accents to his glasses:


If he didn't need to be colored, I might use him more. Sigh. For now I've put him in the "tiny stamp set" bin, to be rediscovered another day.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: SU Night of Navy card stock, SU Garden Green card stock, and the following:


3 comments:

  1. I loved these minis - I have a few that died from overuse, lol. I think you did a great job colouring him (or photographing so we can't see what you seem to see, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card. I like the touch of glaze to his glasses. I used to have this stamp but a friend talked me out of it. Sometimes I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful card. You did an excellent job of coloring the little guy. I used to have this stamp, I think, but never used it so it's probably history now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)